Our client, a high quality investment management organisation, is looking for a client services administrator to work on a registry transition project they are currently rolling out.
- Transferring data from one system to another ensuring all data is accurate and matching.
- Learning and understanding the company’s new client portal and its associated admin tasks and processes.
- At go-live stage, you will be required to help answer client related queries via phone and email.
- Experience in clients services support functions within the financial services industry preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong relationship skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Strong attention to detail
If you tick all of the above boxes and are keen to see this project through then please apply to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org