- Rapidly growing motor vehicle finance company
- Help develop systems, products and reporting
- Competitive salary with carpark included
Business Assistant Role
Our client, a rapidly growing motor vehicle finance company is looking for a Business Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own! Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for developing systems, products and reporting.
- Management reporting
- Development and maintenance of systems
- Staff training on systems – changes/updates
- Manage and update sales/lending and collections dashboards
- Assist with the creation and development of new product and system initiatives
- Assist Operations Manager with work overflows and cover for staff absences
- Experience with the finConnect systems would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to drive excellence and innovation
Please apply by clicking on the link below or by sending your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org