Develop SME’s + Govt/Agencies. Wellington Region, non-bank financial group, strong sales support. Mix client facing, WFH & office, Top $ + car + bonus
- Progressive non-bank Financier providing positive team support
- Broad range of Commercial & Govt markets
- Regional Travel plus mix of WFH/Office
Unique opportunity to lead and manage new client growth opportunties across Wellington and surrounding regions. Be a key part of a well known Auckland based Commercial Financial Services brand, with extensive market expertise, trans-tasman infrastructure, and a commitment to expanding the Wellington market. With excellent funding and innovative products, they are a quality employer with a good culture.
- An autonomous client facing sales/relationship role managing and developing Wellington relationships
Operate across wide range of industries of varying size and scale
- Whilst Wellington based, there is quarterly travel into Wairarapa, Hawkes Bay and Manawatu as part of a regional focus
- Flexible mix of on-the-road travel, work from home and Wellington CBD office
- You’ll enjoy developing stakeholder relationships and be comfortable working sales pitches including RFP’s and SME/Corporate/Govt Client Presentations
- Proven business development/relationship managment experience preferably within business/commercial financial services or banking sectors
The role offers plenty of autonomy, with the ability to work from home, and from CBD offices, plus on the road around the region, with good sales support. A high degree of self motivation and competitive attitude will be valued. Role offers an attractive base salary plus company vehicle and performance bonus structure.
For more information please enquire or send your CV in confidence to Chris Heswall via email to firstname.lastname@example.org