Canterbury/Sth Island Regional BDM. commercial finance, work from home, plus on-road BDM & Relationship building. SME, Corporate & Govt Clients
- Attractive salary + car + excellent bonus
- Regional BDM role
- Great team culture, successful financial services group
Our Client is a progressive financial services firm offering an exciting Regional BDM opportunity, tasked with developing client/market growth opportunities across Canterbury and wider SI regions. As part of a national sales/relationship team you’ll enjoy a mix of work from home and on-the-road flexibility and variety, whilst being well supported by an Auckland team Head Office.
- An autonomous commercial/corporate/govt sales/relationship role managing and developing client relationships
- Wide range of industry sectors of varying size and scale
- Complex B2B sales solutions and financial services products
- You’ll enjoy developing key stakeholder relationships and be comfortable managing sales pitches, RFP’s and Client Presentations
- Have business development/relationship management experience preferably within Christchurch financial services, banking or commercial sectors
The role offers plenty of freedom, along with a positive challenge to make the region your own success story, plus the ability to work from home and/or be on the road around the region, with strong sales and workflow support. A high degree of self-responsibility and positive team attitude will be valued. Role offers an attractive base salary plus company vehicle and performance bonus structure.
For more information please enquire or send your CV in confidence to Chris Heswall on email@example.com