Suit CA qualified Accountant at senior finance manager level looking for career step to CFO level. Key role on NZ leadership team, growing company.
- Step up into a great role at CFO level
- Change Management, Strategy, Project Management
- Key part of NZ leadership team, growing firm in transition mode
Full Job Description
Our Client is an established financial services firm with a group listing on the ASX. They’re in a transitionary growth phase and this role has been created to develop, manage and lead their financial reporting process and structures throughout this growth. Reporting to the Group CEO (dotted line to the COO) you’ll lead a small finance team and manage a wide range of Financial, Risk and Regulatory stakeholders.
- Financial modelling and budget preparation
- Manage finance team and monthly reporting
- Cashflow and Treasury controls, overseeing company funding facilities
- Product Pricing Analysis
- Managing audit/tax/regulator/governance affairs and relationships
- Financial strategies across future business acquisition and expansion
- Managing Investor relationships including presentations
- Developing transparent Risk & Reporting frameworks
- Reviewing, managing, advising and overseeing the company’s financial systems
We’re seeking an ambitious (CA qualified) accounting professional with 4 – 5 years CA experience, plus similar amount of accounting/finance management experience within financial services or commercial markets across NZ, Australia or UK markets and some exposure to wholesale securitization funding and regulatory risk/governance is ideal. If you’re returning from an OE, this role would be a fantastic career step from a senior Finance Management role into a CFO role and become part of a leadership team.
The ability to manage a small team, internal stakeholders and through to Board/Investor/Regulatory relationships is critical. Advanced computer software skills, including Xerox, Excel and financial reporting software. This is a “hands-on” role where you need to lead from the front to get things done and get stuck into the detail, however it also offers a lot of variety and strategic opportunities across higher level projects. The company has a positive culture and ambitious leadership team, so act now to enquire about this quality opportunity.
For more information or to apply for this exciting new role, please send your CV or enquiry to Chris Heswall, Director, Virtue Consulting at email@example.com