Secure role, respected financial services firm, Christchurch based with regional focus. Client retention, relationship building, grow opportunities.
- Positive culture, stable business, global financial services brand
- B2B Relationship Management & Client Services
- Christchurch based with regional client travel
Our Client is an established financial services firm with the global backing and revenue streams to invest long term and grow their business across Canterbury and the South Island. As a national firm with an international network, they are well placed to manage difficult economic cycles and come out in a strong position.
This is a fantastic client relationship role (managing SME/Commercial Clients) based in their Christchurch office. Contributing within a small team, this is a great opportunity for a relationship professional with 2 – 3 years B2B key account management, client services and relationship skills looking to step up in a client facing role. You’ll thrive in the challenge of providing top notch client service, retention and growth strategies across a portfolio of business customers operating in a variety of industries.
- Manage a portfolio of SME key accounts and grow revenues across all products and services
- Strategic account reviews, quality CRM management (Salesforce)
- Identify new business opportunities within existing relationships
- On-line, phone and face to face relationship management
- 2 – 3 years Relationship/Client Services/Sales background from financial services, automotive, insurance sectors or B2B account management from SME/Corporate markets
- Able to interact and build rapport with a wide variety of customers/cultures/industries
- Self-starter looking to build a great reputation and be rewarded for effort!
This role is office based but involves “on the road” travel to client business meetings when required throughout Christchurch/Canterbury and wider regions. This is your chance to become part of a successful company with a positive reputation and contribute to strategic ideas.
A good package including base salary, car and incentive plan is available. To apply for this role, please send your CV or enquiry in confidence to Chris Heswall, Virtue Consulting at email@example.com