Strong customer/client service associate required for position within leading funds management organisation
- Client services role with leading Fund Manager
- Varied role – customer enquiries / transactions
- 6 month temp/contract
Full Job Description
Our client, one of New Zealand’s leading fund managers, is looking for an Investor Services Associate to join their team in supporting the growth of their retail business.
You will ideally have 1-2 years experience preferably in a client services role however you may also come from more of a transactional background.
- Attending to client queries via phone or email
- Processing client transactions; applications/withdrawals etc
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of funds management industry, re Unit Trust, Kiwi Saver offerings
- Customer Service experience – phone/email
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude to role
If you are interested in this temporary position please apply by clicking on the link below or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org