Manage and build relationships with FX clients. First point of contact for all enquires. Actively dealing in FX.
- Manage and build relationships with FX clients
- Handling FX enquiries
- Customer on-boarding and compliance
Full Job Description
Our client, a global foreign exchange company, is looking for a Client Service Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, Client Service Executives are at the heart of their business and the first point of contact for all inbound consumer contact, queries and executing foreign exchange transactions on behalf of clients.
- Manage and build relationships with clients
- Handle all client enquiries/execution of foreign exchange transactions
- Monitoring of financial markets
- Ensure customer on-boarding is performed in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Communicate with sales/compliance/back office teams to resolve clients’ issues Maintain client activities and requirements within the company’s internal systems
- Interest in the financial markets (desirable)
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively
- Tenacious; results and sales orientated – strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy; Microsoft Office etc
- Team player
You must be available for shifts between 7am – 8pm Monday to Sunday.
If you are interested in this role and tick all of the above boxes please click on the link below to apply. Feel free to contact Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if required.