Seeking proven Financial Services Collections experience, credit/ risk knowledge, with strategic nous and the ability to drive change.
- Manager several direct reports and a large collections/credit team
- Multiple products – MV, Cards, Consumer, Commercial
- Highly respected Financial Services Firm
Full Job Description
This established Financial Services Group has seen significant growth across their lending products. They offer a very professional, yet down to earth and hands on working environment. They are securely backed by a major banking group and offer a positive team based culture. As part of the leadership team, this role interacts closely with both internal and external stakeholders, whilst mentoring Team Leaders & Collections staff across a wide range of Collections actiivity.
* Senior leadership role managing a large team of staff
* Strategically mentor Team Leader direct report
* Collections, Management, Strategy and Credit/Operational Risk
* Manage stakeholder relationships across Operations, Systems, Credit & Risk
* Key part of management team
* Strong experience across consumer, commercial or cards financial services
* Exposure to Risk (Credit) in addition to sound Collections background ideal
* Strong leadership & training skills
* Strategic thinker & process challenger – champion change and improvement
* Operationally savvy
* Ambitious – seeking further career development
Be part of an organisation that’s really going places and take your proven experience in Collections and staff management to a new level. You’ll be a strong communicator with the ability to use your initiative and share ideas around improving systems and processes. Your ability to train and motivate staff is essential, as is desire to contribute strategically to the company management team.
For more information or to apply for the role in confidence, please email Chris Heswall on firstname.lastname@example.org