Credit analysis role with designated lending authority. Role with good career progression within NZs largest finance company.
- Leading finance company | Great team | Supportive Manager
- Down to earth, professional culture
- Career opportunities going forward
Our client, one of NZ’s top finance companies, is looking for a Commercial Credit Analyst to join their team.
This company will provide you with plenty of opportunity to expand your skills and experience. You’ll be working with Commercial Managers by objectively assessing & preparing business credit proposals. You’ll need to be confident in your ability to analyse financial accounts and approve or decline within your designated lending authority. Previous experience is preferred as business is booming and they need this person to hit the ground running!
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure
- Experience in asset finance desired
Commercial lending experience and experience exercising credit approval discretions desired
You’ll be joining a great team with a supportive manager in a hardworking but social environment. Please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org