Well-established financial services organisation requires experienced Credit Analyst to join small professional Lending Team.
- Newly created position
- Financial Services / Business Lending
- Opportunities for growth and advancement longterm
Credit Analyst – Job Description
Our client, a well-established financial services organisation specialising in business lending, is looking for an experienced credit analyst to join their team.
- Gathering all relevant information from potential borrowers
- Preparation and analysis of all credit submissions
- Contribute towards progress reporting and monitoring of all loans
- Prepare/assess forecasts and business restructure plans for borrowers in distress
- Manage loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyse all credit reports for qualification processes
- You will be working in a small professional team and whilst well-supported, you will also need to be a self-starter with a proven ability to show initiative.
- Previous experience of all aspects of the lending process, ideally in the banking/financial services sector – knowledge of SME businesses would be an advantage.
- Strong relationship management
- An understanding of the regulatory environment RBNZ, FMA, Trustee, AML etc
- Tertiary qualified in Finance, Banking or Business
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Commercial acumen
Please apply online by clicking the link below or by sending your CV to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at email@example.com