Household name when it comes to Finance. Full on the job training provided with good future prospects. Apply Now!
- Large organisation with good career progression
- Supportive team environment | 2x roles | All levels considered
- Close to all public transport | City Fringe
Our client is a household name when it comes to finance! They are looking for a switched-on Credit Controller to join their team. You’ll have your own set of accounts to manage with the purpose of minimising losses to the company.
- Complete all collections activities as per the company’s policies and procedures
- Complete phone and contact requirements
- Ensure knowledge of relevant Acts that affect collections practices
- Assessing accounts for possible skip tracing and field calls
- Mitigating 3rd party collection agency referrals
- Previous financial services experience, preferably collections, lending, call centre or admin.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numerically confident with excellent attention to details
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Warm and professional with the ability to empathise with customers
- Problem solver with good listening skills.
All levels of experience considered. Apply now to get your foot in the door of this large financial services organisation that can provide you with good career prospects. Please click on the link below to apply or email Collette Gascoigne-Spittle for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org