All encompassing role; AML & Fraud Detection, Credit Card Dispute Management, Risk Management.
- Rapidly growing Financial Services organisation
- All encompassing specialist Fraud & Investigations role
- Good career progression available
Our client, a rapidly growing finance company, has recently launched a new credit card facility and as a result of this, are looking for a Fraud & Investigations Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting, all-encompassing role that includes AML & Fraud Detection, investigating and effectively resolving credit card disputes and risk management. Being a specialist in your field, you will have a strong awareness and general understanding of the Regulatory bodies and legislation required.
- Previous experience within a Card Risk & Operations environment
- Naturally inquisitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy with good data entry speed
In return, you’ll be offered a modern, supportive and results-driven workplace, plus the financial stability of an industry leader. You’ll also be entitled to some amazing benefits and have long term career opportunities.
You will be available to work 40 hours per week throughout their 7-day operation.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or by sending your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com