Respected Institutional Banking team, Resources, Infrastructure & Energy, credit/risk approval, review, monitoring, management. Team Leadership.
- Leadership role – develop, coach, mentor
- Credit, Market & Operational Risk Management
- Market leading team with a great culture
Full Job Description
Rare senior credit and risk leadership role within a market leading Institutional Banking team. Reporting to the Director of Research & Analysis, this role will lead a team of Analysts across the full Credit and Risk approval function, plus link closely with the Relationship Management team and engaging across key client portfolios. Large complex transaction execution across Resources, Infrastructure and Energy Sectors.
- Manage credit and risk Analysts/Associates
- Credit approval, review and risk management
- Deliver industry market risk analysis
- Cross divisional stakeholder and product management
- Extensive corporate or institutional credit and risk experience
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring, coaching skills
- Tertiary qualified
- Strong communication and relationship skills
For further information on this role or to apply in confidence, please send yoru CV to or contact Chris Heswall on firstname.lastname@example.org