Relationship/Deal Advisory role across varied sectors (Tech/Food/Health etc) early stage and start-up companies, capital raising, PE & Debt solutions
- Help NZ companies recover through international growth
- Deal Execution across Equity & Debt Transactions
- Entrepreneurial early-mid stage Companies with an export focus
Our Client is a highly respected team of Investment Managers helping entrepreneurial Kiwi companies develop and grow internationally. They focus on corporate finance consulting and transaction advice across investment and capital raising transactions through equity and debt solutions. They add value across a wide portfolio of entrepreneurial companies requiring growth capital across early to mid stage growth cycles.
- The team is passionate about adding value to entrepreneurial companies to generate investment growth capital
- Connecting across early-stage and start-up spaces including Incubators, Angel Investment, Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Qualify and identify the value proposition, drive pitch strategy, execute projects and process to control the deal cycle
- Domestic Companies with a global export focus
Ideally this role will suit formal Analytical/Deal Execution skills from CA/IB or PE Corporate Finance or associated Transaction Advisory Firms and have passion for or “hands-on” exposure to funding start-ups and early-stage investment process. Or you may be coming from a Founder or Commercial level Finance background having worked through capital raises or investment funding transactions from “the other side of the fence” within entrepreneurial environments.
This is a fantastic chance to join a secure and diverse career within a globally focussed investment team, who is well positioned and committed to driving NZ’s recovery though helping Kiwi companies accelerate and grow. For more information or to formally apply, please send an enquiry or your CV to Chris Heswall – Director – Virtue Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org