Regional investment focus, large scale capital investment infrastructure/industry. Project based advisory role managing client/investor relationships.
- Regional Focus, large scale projects
- Strategic Advisory and Investment Matching
- Investment/Private Equity/Capital Raising
Full Job Description
Our Client provides clients across multiple industry sectors with high quality capital raising and corporate finance advisory services. This role is hubbed out of Auckland, but has a national focus, so will suit someone with an ability to travel when required.
Promoting Regional Greenfield investment, you’ll engage and partner with Companies, Business Leaders, Boards, Local/Govt Agencies and ODI & FDI Investors to match quality outcomes that will drive regional economic development through value added Advisory services and Transactions.
- Current/recent corporate finance/deal advisory transaction skills
- Strategic project management and strategic advisory skills
- Proven deal analysis/ financial background
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
We seek an investment focused relationship professional ideally with VC, PE, Funds or Investment Banking background, or professional CA firm corporate finance experience and a Finance related Tertiary qualification.
This role will connect you across the domestic and global capital raising stage and offers strong career potential to develop wider management capacity either within NZ or offshore. The position is currently a 12 month contract but the chance of the becoming permanent is extremely high.
For more information please contact Chris Heswall – Director, Virtue Consulting, or send a confidential application to email@example.com