Manage the assessment process of residential mortgage applications. Build relationships with Broker network.
- Mortgage Underwriting
- Senior Underwriting or Managerial role available (Depending on exp)
- Down to earth, fun team of people | City location
Full Job Description
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Lending Manager to join a fast-paced paced, rapidly growing, global financial company.
The role will appeal to someone who has extensive experience in underwriting in the non-conforming market or someone who has strong business or commercial lending experience.
- Underwrite risks in line with portfolio guidelines
- Build strong and trusting broker and customer relationships
- Analysis of complex credit proposals
- Providing scenario assistance to BDMs and Brokers
- Implementation of policy changes
- Audit work
- Staff training
- Underwriting experience within a residential mortgages environment or business/commercial lending experience required (non-bank preferred)
- Non-conforming mortgage experience preferred but not essential
- Thorough ongoing understanding of relevant regulatory legislation(CCCFA), responsible lending, including the ability to ensure that all lending processes and staff are compliant
- Initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to shape and negotiate deals
If you are looking for a company with solid growth and future opportunities then look no further! Click APPLY or contact Collette Gascoigne-Spittle on 09 3092902 for a confidential discussion. www.virtueconsulting.co.nz