Rapidly expanding non-bank lending organisation requires strong administrator for varied coordination role.
- Rapidly expanding financial services organisation / Mortgages
- Global financial brand
- Fast paced, mortgage coordination role
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Loan Coordinator to join a fun, fast-paced rapidly expanding global financial company.
The role will appeal to someone who is customer focused and driven to exceed targets. As a Loan Coordinator, you will be responsible for numerous processes including processing loan applications and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Whilst previous experience in processing loan applications and liaising with brokers will be advantageous, it’s your passion for delivering outcomes to customers and ability to build rapport that will be critical, along with your time management skills and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Management of files from application received to unconditional approval
- Accurate and efficient data entry of loan application and associated information
- Pre-screen credit applications including verification of various documents
- Check conditions and make recommendations to Underwriters for conditional/unconditional approval, ensuring files are policy and code complaint
- Handle enquiries from brokers and sales team
- Strong organisational & analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Initiative and a good level of problem-solving skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Team player and able to work without supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please click on the link below or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at email@example.com.