Non-bank lending mortgage company requires strong recoveries officer to manage own portfolio of overdue accounts including Mortgagee sales.
- Management of small overdue Mortgage portfolio
- Varied role; Admin | Credit Control & Recoveries | Some Mortgage Lending
- Company in growth phase | Progression to Lending or Risk Management
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recoveries Officer to join a small, privately owned NZ company specialising in 2nd tier, short term mortgages. The priority will be to manage a small book of overdue mortgages but you’ll also have the opportunity to move into a Lending position or broader risk management position.
- The sole management of a small Mortgage portfolio
- Strong knowledge of relevant rules and regulations including experience with Mortgagee Sales
- Mortgage Lending experience would be preferred but not essential
- Opportunity to move into Lending position or Risk Management Position
- Previous experience is required
- Computer Savvy with the ability to quickly pick up new systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to discuss this position further please contact me, Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking on the link below.