Non bank lending organisation. Minimum 3 month temp assignment for experienced underwriter.
- Temporary assignment (min. 3 months) possibility of going permanent
- Global Financial services company
- Excellent remuneration | AKL CBD Location
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mortgage lender to join a fun, fast-paced, rapidly expanding global financial services company.
This role will appeal to someone who has experience in underwriting in the non-conforming market or someone who has a strong financial services background with both mortgage lending and credit analysis experience from previous roles. Either way, you will have strong commercial acumen and the ability to shape and negotiate deals.
- Underwrite risks in line with portfolio guidelines | large volumes
- Build strong and trusting broker and customer relationships
- Analysis of credit proposals
- Providing scenario assistance to BDMs and Brokers
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Underwriting experience within a residential mortgage environment
- Non-conforming mortgage experience preferred but not essential
- Thorough ongoing understanding of relevant regulatory legislation(CCCFA), responsible lending, including the ability to ensure that all lending processes and staff are compliant
- Initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
Whilst this is initially a temporary position there may be opportunities for the right person to go permanent. To apply please click on the link below or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at email@example.com