Bring your strong wealth mgmt experience to this busy role. Work in a small team with higher value clients & gain a more personalised career path.
- High quality boutique investment management organisation
- Busy role supporting Lead Adviser
- Develop your career in Wealth Management
Our Client is one of New Zealand’s leading boutique fund managers. They have a reputation for delivering solid investment returns and fantastic service delivery to their Clients. Through recent growth, they now require an experienced Private Wealth Associate to join their team.
- Proactively provide administrative support in the service of existing clients and the development of new business, onboarding and client record-keeping.
- Process all transactions for those clients.
- Responsibility for the coordination and management of various client events.
- Handling all email and phone inquiries
- Liaise with the registry provider around client queries
- Preparation of draft template investment plans for prospective clients
- Attend prospect or client meetings with the Adviser as required
- Become a CRM “SuperUser” for ongoing CRM development work
- You’ll ideally come from a similar role and be looking for a new challenge; that could also be someone with strong client services or relationship experience in either Wealth, Funds or Banking
- Knowledge of Investment Products i.e. Kiwisaver or PIE Funds
- You’ll really enjoy building client relationships and offering a quality service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified and maybe studying towards or completed an AFA
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for Investments and is interested in developing a career in Wealth Management. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding firm, where you’ll learn more, deal with higher value clients and gain a more personalised career path.
If you are interested in this role please apply now by clicking the link below or by sending your CV and cover letter to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle on email@example.com