Experienced Private Wealth assistant required for high-quality investment management organisation.
- High-quality boutique investment management organisation
- Busy role supporting Lead Adviser | New office location
- Base salary + generous staff benefits & rewards
Our Client is one of New Zealand’s leading boutique fund managers. They have a reputation for delivering solid investment returns and fantastic service delivery to their Clients. Through substantial growth they require an experienced Private Wealth Associate to support the Lead Adviser in their new office location in Wellington.
- Proactively provide administrative support in the service of existing clients and the development of new business, onboarding and client record-keeping.
- Process all transactions for those clients.
- Responsibility for the coordination and management of various client events.
- Handling all email and phone inquiries
- Liaise with the registry provider around client queries.
- Preparation of draft template investment plans for prospective clients
- Attend prospect or client meetings with the Adviser as required
- Become a CRM “SuperUser” for ongoing CRM development work
- You’ll ideally come from a similar role and be looking for a new challenge; that could also be someone with strong client services or relationship experience in either Wealth, Funds or Banking
- Knowledge of Investment Products i.e. Kiwisaver or PIE Funds
- You’ll really enjoy building client relationships and offering a quality service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified and maybe studying towards or completed an AFA
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for Investments and is interested in developing a career in Wealth Management. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding firm, where you’ll learn more, deal with higher value clients and gain a more personalised career path.
The successful candidate will be required for training in Auckland City.
If you are interested in this role please apply now by clicking the link below or by sending your CV and cover letter to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle on firstname.lastname@example.org