Fixed Contract to Dec 2021, fast paced culture, manage Operations Process/Strategy/Projects. Global focus, leadership team role. Global stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management and leadership role
- Manage/Improve Process, Reporting, Analytics, Strategy
- Lead Digital/Analytical Programmes/Projects
This exciting contract opportunity is operationally focussed across a global reaching organisation. As part of a diverse and vibrant team, it’s a hands-on mandate to step up and develop into an operational leadership role. If you have a passion for business improvement and huge appetite for breaking new ground – this is the perfect place to be!
Finding solutions through critical thinking is the key to leading an operational improvement program and delivering excellence across domestic and global workflows. Working closely with the GM and inside the Leadership team, you’ll be the “go to person” leading operational strategy, systems, business analytics, digital and content, programmes and events, and stakeholder relationships.
- Collaborate with the GM to deliver across commercial objectives
- Maintain and prioritise an operational roadmap
- Enhance programme frameworks and processes for smarter efficiency and scale
- Business reporting through Digital/Analytical insights for management stakeholders
- Lead the digital product work programme from a customer perspective
- Contributing to content narrative and insights for domestic and global roadshows/marketing
You will be comfortable operating in a complex and multi-layered ecosystem, with excellent presentation skills and the ability to listen and understand the needs of different audiences. We seek a confident leader who can drive a small team and understand how to inspire and motivate others, confidently bringing out the best in them. We are looking for someone who is agile, can think out of the square, with a commercial mind set and track record in delivering great results.
- A Process/Project/Change/Strategy background within Financial, Corporate or Professional Services an advantage
- A “hands-on” attitude towards to help getting things done
- Confidence and competency in business, data, operational forecasting, reporting and documentation.
- Natural leader, collaborator, resourceful and an ability to motivate others
This organisation offers a unique environment operating at the heart of NZ’s economic recovery through helping Kiwi Companies invest to grow internationally. Whilst it’s a contract role, you’ll be empowered to own what you do and help make a difference. For more information or to apply for the role in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Heswall – Director – Virtue Consulting on email@example.com