Our Client is one of New Zealand’s leading boutique fund managers; with a reputation for delivering solid investment returns and fantastic service delivery to their Clients. Through substantial growth they require a part time assistant for their Auckland office, to assist and support future growth and changes in legislation within the Private Wealth team.
This opportunity would suit a student studying Law and Finance with a genuine interest in compliance, who can look at the full picture and delve deeper when needed. With an inquisitive nature, you will be confident in your approach and have the ability to apply what you’ve learned and present this to the team.
- Help complete a range of key initiatives scheduled for FY20/21
- New Financial Advice Regime key Activities
- Digital Advice
- Monitoring controls – collating information and comparing data against control for review
- Ad hoc legal or other research
- File Sampling of Private Wealth files with ensure compliance with key policies and procedures
- Risk Management
- High attention to detail
- Strong Communication and Numerical Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- An LLB or be in the process of obtaining an LLB
- Understanding of NZ legislation and regulatory policies and guidance notes
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Opportunities like this don’t come around very often. This is a reputable brand who is going from strength to strength in the market and a strong addition to any CV, not to mention full of future opportunity. They are looking for a part time person to work 15-25 hours per week, April – November and will be flexible for the right person.
If this position is of interest, please contact Rebecca now email@example.com