GRADUATES!! Kick start your career in the financial services sector with this relationship associate position.
- Graduate role with managed career path
- Manage & service a portfolio of clients
- Excellent staff benefits including study support and bonuses
Our client, one of the largest financial services organisation in its industry, is looking for 3 Graduates to join their team in an associate position.
This company is looking to employ the next generation of professionals. If you are wanting to join an organisation that really supports their staff and can offer a managed pathway into a Commercial Relationship or Advisory role, then this could be the career opportunity for you.
With an emphasis on Customer Service, this role’s focus is to deliver expert advice and products to their clients. You’ll service an existing portfolio of clients whilst managing growth and renewals mainly by phone and email.
• Work towards a Certificate in Financial Services (NZQA Level 5) with full financial and learning support
• Reward and Recognition programme including yearly Academy trip to Queenstown
• Income protection & life benefit (T&Cs apply)
• Discounted personal insurance
• Yearly wellness contribution & yearly flu vaccinations
• Dedicated learning & development team
• Servicing of renewals and new business
• Database maintenance and setting up new policies, arranging finance agreements
• Delivering product advice and services that are compliant with legislation
• Handling all client inquiries
• Proactively cross-sell and promote suitable products
• Contribute to annual budget planning
• Build knowledge and understanding of our clients’ businesses and industry markets to ensure awareness of client needs
• Proactively develop and maintain client relationships by delivering outstanding customer experience to ensure trust and brand loyalty exists
• Experience within the financial services sector or the ability to demonstrate result-driven performance in similar industry/background
• The ability to build and maintain relationships by email or phone
• Highly organised and efficient with strong attention to detail
• Competent/advanced user of Microsoft Office
• Degree qualified
To apply, click on the link below or send your CV to Rebecca@virtueconsulting.co.nz