- Financial Services / Business Loans
- RM role with business development focus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement long term
Our client, an established finance company specialising in business loans, is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their team. You’ll manage and grow a portfolio of SME (or medium to large) business customers and introducers through establishing, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with all customers and introducers.
- Take charge of business development responsibility, actively maximising profitability from existing and/or new customers
- Actively connecting with all contacts to promote full range of products and services at every opportunity.
- Contributing to the overall sales strategy linking promotional actions and new business writing initiatives.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Be fully conversant with standard credit processes, policies and procedures.
- Analyse commercial finance applications and supporting documentation to provide recommendations
- Previous Account Management or Relationship Management experience in the financial services sector (loans, leasing, contract financing, SME Loans, Commercial or business banking)
- Strong sales ability
- Client focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer savvy with solid Microsoft office skills – Excel
- Good sense of humour with a “can do” attitude
With strong opportunities for growth and advancement long term, now is a good time to get on board with this rapidly growing organisation. To apply, please click on the link below or send your CV to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at email@example.com