- Respected Financial Services Brand
- Sales reporting and analysis, team support/training
- Salesforce database whizz required !
Sales Analyst Role
This is a successful global company that prides itself on providing service to a wide range of corporate and commercial customers. Providing business, sales and data analysis to a busy Sales Manager (using Salesforce reporting and data etc) you’ll need to have your finger on the pulse, be extremely organised, commercially astute & business savvy!
Supporting the Team Manager, Phone Sales/Account Management, this key role will take ownership of this team’s sales channel reporting and analysis to produce quality management information, reports and presentations. You’ll also support and help identify staff induction and training needs and assist with delivery of onboarding projects within the team, including training of on-line systems, campaigns, processes, and inductions as required.
- Highly organised
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Office products
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and an approachable, motivated personality
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role (ideally financial services but not essential)
- Tertiary quals preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity then click on the link below to apply or send your CV to Chris Heswall at firstname.lastname@example.org