Kick start your career in the financial services sector with this support position. Excellent career progression opportunities available.
- Entry level role with career progression | 2 positions available
- Customer Service | Sales support | Administration
- Excellent staff benefits including study support and bonuses
- Work towards a Certificate in Financial Services (NZQA Level 5) with full financial and learning support
- Reward and Recognition programme including yearly Academy trip to Queenstown,
- Income protection & life benefit (T&Cs apply),
- Discounted personal insurance,
- Yearly wellness contribution & yearly flu vaccinations,
- Dedicated learning & development team
Our client, one of the largest financial services organisation in its industry, is looking for an Associate to join their team.
This company is looking to employ the next generation of professionals. If you are wanting to join an organisation that really supports their staff and can offer a managed pathway into a Relationship or Business Development role, then this could a great career opportunity for you.
This role’s focus is to deliver advice and a suite of personalised products to their clients. You’ll service an existing portfolio, contribute to growth and renewals and ensure the best client outcomes through phone and email communications.
- End to end servicing of dedicated client portfolio including renewals and new business
- Manage and resolve client enquiries
- Full administration and other tasks related to the portfolio
- Understand annual budget planning for your portfolio and focus on exceeding personal targets/budgets
- Build knowledge and understanding of our clients’ needs to provide tailored advice
- Proactively develop and maintain strong client relationships to ensure trust and brand loyalty exists
- Generate growth within the existing portfolio and new business opportunities
- Database maintenance; setting up new policies, arranging finance agreements etc
- Participate in the peer review process and understand internal compliance requirements and metrics.
- Experience within the financial services sector or the ability to demonstrate result-driven performance in similar industry/background
- The ability to build and maintain relationships by email or phone
- Highly organised and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Competent/advanced user of Microsoft Office
- You’ll ideally hold, or are working towards a Certificate in Financial Services (NZQA Level 5) (If not, Study support is offered)
To apply, click on the link below or send your CV to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org