Relationship management role. Retention focused with opportunities to bring on new business
- NZ Owned and Operated Retail Finance Company
- Retail Clients | Retention Focused | Growth Opportunities
- Relationship Management | National Portfolio | Some Travel Reqd.
Our client, a small, well-established retail finance company, is looking for an experienced Sales/Relationship Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain strong relationships within the current portfolio of national retailers and, where possible, look to develop new business.
- Would suit an experienced Relationship Manager or Account Manager with a finance background.
- Sales focussed, ideally with the ability to develop new business.
- A good understanding of the consumer/retail finance industry.
- Occasional travel is required including at least twice a year to the Sth Island.
You may be looking for a slight change in pace from your current RM position or you may be looking to progress from an office-based AM to the next stage in your career. Either way, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a small team, family-friendly culture, and supportive manager.
For further information on this role please contact email@example.com. To apply, please click on the link below.