Bring your strong non-bank lending experience to this rapidly expanding global financial company.
- Residential mortgage lending industry
- Rapidly growing global financial company
- Excellent remuneration / funky offices CBD
Full Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic credit analyst to join a fast-paced paced rapidly expanding global financial company.
The role will appeal to someone who has extensive experience in underwriting in the non-conforming market or someone who has strong business or commercial lending experience.
SENIOR UNDERWRITER ROLE
- Underwrite risks in line with portfolio guidelines
- Build strong and trusting broker and customer relationships
- Analysis of complex credit proposals
- Providing scenario assistance to BDMs and Brokers
- Implementation of policy changes
- Audit work
- Staff training
- Underwriting experience within a residential mortgages environment or business/commercial lending experience required (non-bank preferred)
- Non-conforming mortgage experience preferred but not essential
- Thorough ongoing understanding of relevant regulatory legislation(CCCFA), responsible lending, including the ability to ensure that all lending processes and staff are compliant
- Initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
- A technical understanding of underwriting and be able to communicate coherently to clients, customers and senior management.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to shape and negotiate deals
If you are looking for a company with solid growth and future opportunities then look no further! To apply please click on the link below or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org