Leading finance and leasing organisation requires an experienced Settlements Officer. Admin & Support role.
- Leasing/Loan documentation | Settlements
- Great employee benefits incl. an onsite gym, fuel discounts and a WFH day!
- Newmarket location
Our client is looking for an experienced Settlements Officer to join their team. You’ll be responsible for administration and support duties for all finance and leasing products including preparation, processing of security documents and settlements.
- Documentation and settlement of various transactions across the company’s product suite.
- Quality control of all documents and processing of contracts.
- Registration of securities and lodgement of required documents at PPSR.
- Credit checking – Equifax
- Transfers, assignments and novation of existing contracts.
- Termination of commercial finance contracts
- Handling enquires including settlement figures
- Commercial Finance sales support
- AML/CFT procedures
- Database maintenance
- The successful applicant must have previous experience handling leasing/loan documentation and settlements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong literacy skills in English in writing and verbally
- Knowledge of legal entity concepts and an understanding of Privacy Act, PPSA, and AML/CFT legislation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient working knowledge of MS suite of office products
- A good sense of humour
This organisation will not only provide you with a great environment that will allow you to succeed but there’s an impressive list of employee benefits on offer as well! Click on the link below to apply or send your CV directly to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at email@example.com