Outstanding customer services skills required for this Account Management position within the financial services sector.
- Global financial services company
- Step up from your Customer Service position
- City fringe location
Full Job Description
Our client, a global leasing and finance organisation, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Customer Service Officer to step up and make their mark in the world of account management!
Managing a portfolio of small to medium-sized businesses, you will be mainly office based but will have the opportunity to travel off-site, or even out of Auckland, at least once or twice a month depending on your territory.
- Qualify and complete new business inquiries
- Complete the sales process including pricing etc
- Database maintenance and allocated administrative tasks
- Maintain regular contact with allocated clients / Call cycles
- Follow up by telephone direct marketing campaigns
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to identify and maximise opportunities while developing sound business relationships.
- Experience in a high pressured, rapidly changing business environment with a willingness to learn new skills as necessary and the flexibility to support other functions within the business.
- Computer Savvy/word processing/database/spreadsheets
To apply for this position please click on the link below or send your CV to Collette Gascoigne-Spittle at firstname.lastname@example.org