Client facing role. Kiwisaver Funds. Leading NZ Fund Manager. Good career progression with employer of choice!
- Client services role with leading Fund Manager
- Kiwisaver | customer enquiries | administration | projects
- Professional environment with excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s leading fund managers. As an Investor Services Associate, you’ll be supporting the growth of their retail/kiwisaver business.
You will ideally have 1-2 years of experience preferably in a client services role however you may also come from a transactional background.
- Attending to client queries via phone or email
- Processing client transactions; applications/withdrawals etc
- Assisting with various projects the team undertakes from time to time
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of funds management industry, re Unit Trust, Kiwi Saver offerings
- Customer Service experience – phone/email
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude to role
If you would like to join this well-recognised brand please apply by clicking on the link below or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org